Wednesday 15 September 2010

Being a Guest

I received an email last week from a special Mummy of a little girl with the same rare syndrome as Emily, inviting me to be a "Guest on her Blog", although excited by this invite ~ I'll be honest I had no idea what this actually meant - so Christina explained that she would like me to do a blog update but on HER blog!

Very exciting.......... but the responsibility worried me!!  I'm no computer expert, certainly no website designer and certainly do NOT class myself as being in the same league as my blogging friend.  I was terrified I made a mess of her wonderful blog, as believe me, her website and blog page are professional and beautiful.

Hmmmm - you know me and responsibility - a challenge is exactly what I like - so I jumped at the chance!

I wanted to share it with you:


Wow - the world of blogging is a wonderful thing - you ought to try it one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment