Saturday 14 November 2009

Home at Last..


JUST LOOK WHO EMILY GOT TO HAVE A CUDDLE WITH.....




I am very happy to say that Mum is home ....

So now it's trying to all get our lives back on track and find some sort of normality again - but that's proving to be quite difficult.....

I can't forget that last week MY BEAUTIFUL MUM had a heart attack, I can't seem to get it out of my mind that just 10 days ago we were very very close to losing her.  In fact I'm probably finding this week much harder than last week....... I suppose last week I tried to hold everything together for Dad, tried to be strong and positive............ this week I'm an emotional wreck!!

Obviously though I'm VERY VERY HAPPY to have her home, to be able to see her smile, to be able to have a chat with her and more importantly to be able to give her a very tight hug and tell her HOW MUCH WE ALL LOVE HER.. xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that your mum is doing well. I have been AWOL lately. After our househlod sickness I have had a lull. Sorry I didn't realize your mum even had a heart attack.

    Love to all
    Ash

    ReplyDelete