Monday 30 November 2009

IT'S MY PARTY........



"and I'll cry if I want to....
Cry if I want to....
Cry if I want to....
You would cry too if it happened to you...."


ENOUGH OF THE SINGING

THERE WAS DEFINATELY NO CRYING AT THIS PARTY.. 

As you know it was Emilys 4th Birthday recently so I just wanted to share with you some of the photographs from her party.

VENUE: KINDERLAND
DATE: 29/11/09
TIME: 10am til 12 noon

28 CHILDREN
MIXTURE OF GIRLS & BOYS
MIXTURE OF "REGULAR" KIDS and SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS

DID THEY ALL HAVE FUN TOGETHER ~ YES THEY DID


















All of the children had a fantastic time, I would like to say thank you so much for coming, thank you for all of the lovely presents and more importantly thank you for making Emilys birthday so special.     With love Tracey & Ian xx                                                      

1 comment: