Tuesday 3 August 2010

My Gift

Ok....... so this post is following on from my last one. "Thank You Siobhan"

Where I shared with you the lovely present we had made for Siobhan as a way of showing our appreciation for all that she has done, for not just Emily, but, for us as a whole family.

Now I would like to share with you the beautiful gift that Siobhan gave to Emily on her Graduation Day.

THIS BEAUTIFUL "WINNIE~THE~POOH" CHAIN and PENDANT

[I'm thinking I know of one person who may just love this!!]


Thank You Siobhan - we love it........ and will cherish it always.

A card accompanied the gift, this is what it said:

Dear Emily
Good Luck in your new school
It's been lovely getting to know you, and remember
You and Me are friends forever
Lots of Love
Siobhan
xx


[Oh no ~ crying again!!]




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift you gave to her and a precious gift she gave to Emily!

    I know how hard it is to say goodbye to people who have become like family. I hope things continue to go well and that Emily, and you, adjust to her new school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, it's ME ME ME! I want one for Emily. hehe

    That is precious!

    ReplyDelete