Friday 27 August 2010

You'll Never Guess!


Don't suppose you need 3 guesses to get where we've been this summer ?!?


Of course - Disney

Lots more photos WILL follow of course!

This year it was Euro-Disney, Paris - fingers crossed 2012 will be the real thing [ssshhh Mums 40th celebration so don't tell her!!!]

Hoping to get to meet up with some of my siblings new friends when over in Florida too.


[if you live Florida way and have an interest in my blog / syndrome would be great to meet you - send me an email sometime]

2 comments:

  1. How fun is this! Are you meeting any Parisian 17q'ers there? Have a great time, lets make Florida happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd known you were going to Euro Disney...I would have send you money to get Emily a Pooh from there.

    ReplyDelete