Sunday 25 April 2010

Doing OK

Whilst I'm sat at the computer I thought I would just do a quick post to let you know I'm doing OK.

I had surgery on Thursday morning - Carpel Tunnel surgery on my right arm.  I arrived at hospital for 8:15 am and was back home again by 2 pm - all done awake, and I can honestly say it was fine {I had a very good nurse who kept my mind off things}.

My main problem is coping with the inconvenience of only having my left hand to do everything with!!!  It's NOT easy when yoy're a right handed person and there are some things which you don't want your husband doing for you!!!  Some things in my opinion just shouldn't be shared within your marriage {if you know what I mean!!!!}

Anyway ~ I'm getting by, missing me blogging, my ebaying and my facebooking - how sad do I sound...  see you again soon my friends xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that surgery is over and everything went well. Hopefully you will be back to using your right hand again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't kept in touch!! Glad this went well. On the mend now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Ash no need to apologize, life gets busy - I know you're only at the other side of the world if I need you hun xx

    ReplyDelete