Monday 19 April 2010

I WILL BE BACK.. (updated)

**UPDATE**
{2 hours prior to operation it got cancelled............ frustrated to say the least - the amount of organising work and home life around this surgery and the surgeon thinks it's OK to cancel just like that!!  If that's the private sector for you they can keep it!!!!}

Re-scheduled for Thursday - so you may have to put up with another post from me until then - he he xx

For those of you that don't know, I am having my first operation today {being brave, being brave!!}

Carpel tunnel syndrome surgery - they are doing my right arm first, which is very kind of them......

They probably do the dominant arm first as I have heard that most people never return to have their other arm done!!!!!!!!!  {not sure I like the sound of that mind}

Anyway...... I may be missing for a while, if I can't manage to type using my left hand only, I will try with my big toes and then try with my tongue ~ if these fail I will TRY and get my husband to do the updates but that could cause the end of my marriage - "the computer is my thing" is his favourite saying, watching him type is like watching paint dry!!

So please be patient with me - I WILL BE BACK as soon as I can I promise xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure the surgery will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care sweetie, I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete