Tuesday 20 July 2010

Oh Boy ~ what a day....

I'm doing this quick update as I'm sure a lot of my "pre-school" friends may be checking on here for todays events..............

OH BOY WHAT A DAY.......

Today was the concert at Emily's pre-school for the leavers [that's all I'm saying right now - post to follow]

Also Emily had an assessment for a communication device this morning [again a post will follow]

Then this evening was open evening for parents at Joshua's school

The results from Emilys MRI scan arrived also!

I FEEL MENTALLY DRAINED........ I HAVE A HEAD ACHE.......... MY EYES ARE STILL JUST A LITTLE PUFFY.......... and I FEEL SHATTERED.......

So I'm going to bed
I promise I will post tomorrow.......

WHAT AN AMAZING DAY IT HAS BEEN THOUGH xx

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, I hope you are feeling a little better. Is there anything I can do? How is Emily? Take care, ((h))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have PM'd you Darlene xx

    ReplyDelete